All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Friday, July 17, 2009

The meaning of my madness

I decided to do this blog for several reasons. The first one is pretty selfish. I need a place to organize my class notes and stuff that I can never find in all my notes. The blog search engine will be so helpful to look up topics. I also decided this would be a good way to let all my friends and family (and anyone else who wants to learn) finally get my healthy recipies and other things that they keep asking for , but I never get around too. I do not profess to be a great at any thing in particular, but I have learned alot of things that have helped me on my journey. So if you want to join me....here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment