
Wow! Can you say dust! Holy cow is the monsoon turning up the dust. What to do about the runny noses and sneezing? Don't even think about reaching for all the different allergy medicines until you try essential oils. There are so many different pollutions that our poor liver has to filter- that it is on over load. When our liver beomes taxed our body starts having issues and allergies. What to do? I swear by (I know you should not swear but...) The Lemon cleanse. First thing every morning I take 1 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon (it must be fresh squeezed. I freeze it in ziplocks), next, add 1 drop lemon essential oil and 1 drop peppermint essential oil. Open the hatch and chug it. I always add a little water to the empty cup and swirl it to make sure I am getting all the oil. Do this religiously every day and your allergies will begin to (fairly quickly too) disappear. You should do this everyday and then take 2-3 days off every month. If you go off of it too long you will notice you do not feel as well. Since I forget sometimes and I have extreme allergies I also use a drop of spice traders essential oil blend and a drop of Eucalyptus essential oil on my feet every 4-6 hours (your body processes the oils every 4-6 hours)to relieve the congestion. This works really well. Why would you put it on your feet? Well, our feet contain 800 pores per square inch and it is quickly absorbed into our body. If we take it internally it has to be processed by our stomach and liver first. Our feet are the fastest way...even if you have old calused feet. Give it a try.
Do you need the oils for a lemon cleanse? Follow this link....
No comments:
Post a Comment