All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Friday, July 17, 2009

Essential Oils

I love essential oils! Infact I might be addicted to them : ) I love that I can have different oils in my home to help with ailments and not have to run to the doctor. I despise prescription drugs because of all the side effects. And I hate that the doctor always adds more and more prescriptions with out trying to get to the root of your problem. However, I know that in some situations Doctors and prescription drugs are necessary. With essential oils you are using what God created for us in the natural form. Remember it is best to use things as close to the purest form as possible. Avoid all the processed stuff. I my wise friend taught it to her children this way. The apple is best, then apple sauce, then apple juice. Why because God packaged the apple in a whole form that offers your body lots off good nutrients and fiber. Anyway, all oils are not created equal. If you are treating your body you need a 100% theraputic grade oil, purchased from a reliable source. It is a fact that oil companys only need to have 45% of the oil in them to be labeled 100%. These oils may work for aromatherapy, but you will not get the same effect if you are trying to heal your body. There are some really good oil companies, but I love and use daily, Native American Nutritional Oils. Most oil companies are multi level marketing. Hate that! But NAN is not. Lower prices +great oils + :) Think about it!

1 comment:

  1. yeah cindy, you said it sister! I just did a marathon post for "Your Natural Baby and More." It will go up on Monday, so you can look for it. I want to get something up that day too on taste is trump.

    ReplyDelete