All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Essential Oil First Aid Carrying Case




I guess I should not toot my own horn, but I just love how these turned out. I wanted to find a way to carry small amounts of essential oils with me in my purse with out carrying around the large bottles. I could not find anything that would allow me to carry what I wanted...so I came up with one. I love it and use it everyday. Many of my friends wanted one so I am now selling them. If you want to learn more about them you can view or purchase them at addicted to oils.com Each fabric Essential Oil carrying case/essential Oil First-Aid Kit is handmade . Each case has elastic loops to hold 5/8 dram bottles (these cute bottles hold 25-30 drops of oil) , two larger bottles, pocket to hold capsules or other supplies and a velcro closure. Large bottle slots will hold 5 ml essential oil bottles, 2 dram dropper bottles or 2 dram mixing bottle. Three sizes availble to hols 6, 8 or 12 bottles. I will do a future blog on what oils I carry in mine and why I carry them. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment