All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Friday, September 11, 2009

Sara Fisk's Cookie Recipe

cookie recipe:


1/3 cup oil (can use applesauce, makes them stickier)

3/4 cup honey (sweet!0

1 egg

2 cups whole wheat flour

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp cloves

1/2 tsp nutmeg

1/4 tsp salt

1 cup grated zucchini

1 cup grated carrot

1 cup oats (I double the oats)

1 cup nuts (I use almonds, walnuts or pecans) and seeds (I use raw pumpkin, sesame, hemp, sunflower and flax) of your choice

1 cup raisins, choc chips or crasins

Mix wet ingredients, add dry ingredients and then mix in oats, nuts/seeds and choc chips. Put cooking spray on a baking sheet and drop mix by spoonfuls- these cookies do not "spread out" as others do.

bake 375 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment