All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Migraines & Headaches

Why do I continue to have migraines, even though I try to avoid my triggers?
If you are like me I do not enjoy the feeling of a throbbing head, nausea, pain of light and noise. I have tried many essential oils that help others, but I have not found one that works for me.

Well, I am on a quest to become migraine-free or to at least find an essential oil that will help me-without feeling like the smell of the essential oil makes the migraine worse and makes me feel even more nauseated.
I have read through every essential oil description that I can get ahold of and this is the list of essential oils that are said to help with migraines.

Essential Oils for Migraine Relief- Or Headaches
Peppermint
Marjoram
Lavender
Quiescent-Forever Green Blend
Coriander
Rosemary
Angelica Root
Basil
Black Cumin
German Chamomile
Spiramint
Citronella
Marjoram
Spikenard
Coriander
Melissa
Valerian Root
Clove & Lime -Ready & Well Blend
Serinity-Ready & Well  Blend

If you are not sure that it is a true migraine then these other essential oils help with headaches.
Gratitude-Forever Green Blend
Mood Magic For Women- Forever Green Blend- Hormonal
Geranium
Tea Tree or Eucalyptus-sinus related
Birch, Ciaro Care, & Fyscial Thra P - for Alignment headaches (Forever Green Blends)

I will do a follow-up post when I see how the oils on the list help (or not) my migraines. Wish me luck!

Want to try these oils?
http://www.7506084.myforevergreen.org/

http://www.readyandwell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment