All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Monday, October 5, 2009

Great Herb for Allergies


I learned about this great herb, from Jacque Gurney, that helps to chill out the allergy symptoms. It is inexpensive and is called Nettles. There are many different brands. (I will ask her which brand she likes best.) I bought the one that has 900mg per capsule. The first time I tried Nettles was at Jacque's house and did not know that she has two cats (so allergic to cats). Jacque gave me two Nettle capsules and I did not even get a runny nose. Amazing! (I have been doing the liver cleanse for quite a while so I'm sure that is helping too). Jim has taken Nettles and has relief from hhis runny nose too.
This is what the bottle says- Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) contains organically bound inron, cholorphyll, vitamin C and carotene. The herb is a nutrtive tonic tradittionally used to balance both upper respiratory health and the unrinary system.

2 comments:

  1. I am really interested in this as Jarom gets terrible allergies from yard work and we have a lot of yard work that needs to be done. Where do you get yours? What is the cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased my Nettles from The Good Apple. There were several different brands. I do not know which is the best brand.(I need to get Jacque's opinion). Although, what I did get is helping if that means anything. All the bottles were similar in price, about $6 for 100 capsules. You can also purchase it at Sprouts and I bet Bashas even has it, but you would pay more. I am hoping that Jacque will do some classes on Herbs. I think that having knowledge about both essential oils and herbs would be so great! i know Jacque uses both...Hopefully, we can get her to teach us : )

    ReplyDelete