All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Monday, October 5, 2009

Great Herb For Female Hormone Balancing


Vitex- Chaste Berry
In a recent class that I attended, taught by Jacque Gurney, I learned about a herb, that many of the women swear by, called Vitex or Chaste berry. Vitex has been studied and found to be helpful in regulating hormones. I am trying it to see if it will help in regulation my hormones so that I can hopefully avoid my monthly hormonal migraines and cystic ovary problem. I have only been taking it for a few days, so I will have to give an update when I know if it actually helps me. The bottle does note that for the first 12 weeks to take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day and then go to one a day after the 12 weeks. As with most natural remedies it says the Vitex works gently and best results obtained with continuous, long-term use. Additionally, the bottle says that Vitex is widely used to promote overall health and balance in a woman's cycle. Inexpensive, especially if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment