I made these cookies for dessert yesterday. They were actually pretty good. 4 out of 5 stars on the kid scale. These cookies are not heavy and are not very sweet. They will be great for kids lunches. I always hate sending cookies in my little girls lunches because they only eat the cookies and skip the rest of thier lunch, But with these no sugar, whole wheat cookies I would not mind-so much : )
Peanut Butter cookies
6 TBSP, softened butter
1/2 c natural peanut butter (room temperature)
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp honey
1/2 c water
2c +2 Tbsp Whole wheat flour
2 tsp. Stevia
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 3/4 c unsweetned coconut
Beat the first 6 ingredients together until creamy. Combine dry ingredients thouroughly and add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Mixture will be stiff. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350* for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool 3 minutes before removing from pan.
No comments:
Post a Comment