All Healing Comes From God!



“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Ezekiel 47:12















Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Migraines and Headaches



I have been a sufferer of migraines for as long as I can remember. I also tend to get headaches rather easily. I have found so many triggers...not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep, too much sleep, processed foods, additives, preservatives, SUGAR, stress, hormones, rebound headaches from taking over the counter and prescription migraine medications...to name a few.


I used to have a migraine almost every day. Then I read a book called Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease (Paperback)by Joel Furhman. I did a water fast for 9 days. I only drank water and I felt great (well after the initial migraine was over). Some people do not feel great and feel like they are starving...this was not my experience.


Anyway, I do so many things to help myself not to have migraines and I still have atleast 2-3 migraines a month (due to hormones). I talked to Jacque and she said to try this Essential Oil blend for hormones and see if that helps.



Hormone Balancing Blend-

(Blend or layer the following oils)


Geranium


Coriander


Bergamont


Cleary Sage


Fennell





She also told me to take the Herb called Fever Few...I already am taking it in a natural migraine supplement. I swear by this product (my sister thinks it is helping her too.) If I run out then I start getting headaches and migraines. It is called Migrelief. I get it at a local Compounding Pharmacy called The Community Clinical Pharmacy 1450 S. Dobson A-102 480-969-0600 $16.60 for a month supply. You can purchase it on-line but it has been more expensive. I take two a day once in the morning and one in the evening.





Jacque also said that I might be low in Progesterone...which I know I am. I use a natural progesterone cream, made from yams. (You do not want one that is made from soy). I purchase mine from R/X formulations. Jacque says she sells a good progesterone cream too.





I also take fish oil. Our brain needs oil to function properly. Mine was not because it has like a dry sponge. I take the Wild Salmon fish oil that I buy from Costco. I do not have problems burping it up but my sister does. If you have this problem purchase that fish oils that come in a white capsule (these are like 1" or larger in size) these types of capsules do not dissolve until they are further down in the digestive tract, so you do not burp up the fish oil...YUCK! I have purchased this type at R/X Formulations (a compounding pharmacy) 5949 E. University 480-854-3100. Or someone said you can get them at Costco too-I have not seen them.

Need to Order oils?
Forevergreen Oils-Be sure to signup to get the wholesale prices-
Ready & Well-

No comments:

Post a Comment