Disclaimer & Testimony of Truth
All information contained in this blog is provided in an effort to empower you to be prepared to help yourself or your family to deal with different unforeseeable or uncontrolled events and events prophesied in the scriptures and foretold by our prophets. This information has not been approved of by the FDA, the AMA or any government agency and is not intended to replace the care of a physician or healthcare provider. It is also not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease. Imformation contained in this blog shall be used at the consumers discretion and individual risk. I have learned much of what I have learned about essential oil, herbs and tinctures from Jacque Gurney an invaluable teacher. I echo Jacque when she says: “This information is shared with my knowledge that plant medicine is "God-Given" medicine. I know that it is not the plant that heals, but the creator's power and his organization of elements within the plant that helps our divinely created bodies (with their own power from the Creator) to use the materials that perfectly match the cells and body functions in order to make an environment where healing can occur." Nothing in this blog will work effectively if we do not practice healthy nutrition, have healthy lifestyles, follow the teachings of God & our Savior Jesus Christ, have faith, pray continually, and learn to listen and follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost and learn to consistently ask for help from Priesthood Blessings. Priesthood blessings should be our first line of healing from any emotional or physical ailment. I know these things to be true and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
This disclaimer has been on the blog since day one...I just wanted to make sure it was easy to find so I added it to the labels...
Our loving and thoughtful 15 year-old son lovingly named me this-in a round-about-way. At his birthday party the waiter asked him if I wanted a piece of cake. He said, "No, she's a little bit psycho about sugar." And so it stuck. My sister loved it and told me to change the spelling to "sigh-cho" for my blog. So there you have it and no I am not Psycho (only about sugar) :)
All Healing Comes From God!
“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”
Ezekiel 47:12
“And by the river upon the bank thereof... shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade…and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”
Ezekiel 47:12

No comments:
Post a Comment